Monday, February 8, 2010

Soaking at Tres Dias :)

Happy day to you all!!

Just wanted to let you know that bambino and I had a very amazing weekend at Tres Dias...we danced and praised the Lord together and I prayed for the little joy over and over again. The Lord truly met me there and I really felt the weekend was set aside just for me and my "Daddy".

There were so many amazing things that took place and were released from my life - all I can put into words is my gratefulness to the Lord for meeting me there and preparing the way for some much needed healing and forgiveness in my life! PRAISE THE LORD!!!

I know that this is a blog about our precious baby - but I felt it was very important to share the experience since I know it is a definite spiritual marker in my life to prepare me to be a more understanding and loving wife, mother, daughter, daughter-in-law, sister, sister-in-law and friend. Thank you to everyone who shared their love over the weekend and who was in prayer over me.

"You have turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever." Psalm 30:11-12

"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the spirit of (daughtership) and by Him we cry "Abba Father". Romans 8:15

Have a blessed and warm day!!!

K

1 comment: