Friday, April 15, 2011

Some Photos!!!

Liam is about to be 9 months - I wanted to catch you up with some pictures we took over the last month and a half!!!
Always happy when food is involved...

This is how I weigh him - with the luggage scale :) Tie him in a blanket and lift away...

Mom - I don't want to know what I weigh!


fun times together

waking up with a huge smile..

"Speak Bear - where were you last night?"

Tell me now!!!




Lifeway has these awesome baskets - Auntie Heather and mommy got to browse nearby!

Asleep in Auntie Hollie's arms...

PRECIOUS!

Heather's birthday...

Story time...


The morning we took Heather to the airport...

Candid...

Big kisses - big goodbyes...

St Patty's Day with Gramma and Grandpa...



fun in the sun...





Nana made this adorable camo diaper cover - we're testing it out...







water time with my digits and letters...

Liam's first Carousel Ride after the Easter bunny photos...


Liam's Tots Swim class at the YMCA...

No comments:

Post a Comment