To catch ya'll up - Liam loves to dance, shake, "get the wiggles out" and groove to Christmas music and so does the little baby now! There is so much movement in my belly - this morning at 4:20 I was jolted out of sleep by the baby - who heard Liam wake up crying. I mistakenly set Liam's music to shuffle the whole Christmas album by Enya instead of just replaying the instrumentals! We think he woke up from that - all that to say - daddy and I didn't hear Liam on the monitor right next to us - the little baby did! I guess monitors aren't all they're cracked up to be!!!
We are getting more and more excited about the little bro coming for Liam. We still need to get the nursery in order though - move some furniture around and get Liam's "big boy" bed. It will be so cool to see Liam in a twin with toddler rails. Praying he will listen and stay put at night!
Please pray that my nerves will be calmed as we get closer to the due date - many have said the second can be / usually is bigger than the first - and since Liam tipped the scales at 9 lb 7.5 oz - with a large noggin - I'm hoping this baby is a bit smaller - however - at the end of the day we ask that the good Lord will give us a healthy happy baby boy!
The next time I go to the OBGYN (early January) they will begin measuring my belly - to see if I am on target for the April 21st due date or measuring ahead. I always measured a bit bigger with Liam so it will probably be the case with this boy! I guess we make em' big! Also hoping the diabetes test goes well - you have to drink all this sugary liquid and then wait an hour to see how your body metabolizes it - I almost threw up when I had the test done with Liam! We'll be delivering at Kennestone again in the Women's Center - and this morning I realized I'm late turning in our registration paper work!
Oh well! Things will all work out in time - learning more and more that being a mother means the time you used to have to try and hold things together in your life - now is focused on holding tight to the little people and the awesome husband in your life (growing those relationships) - the rest of life still happens whether we try and control it or not, and the less important tasks/events fall to the side. I'm grateful for the messes that get left and the sleep deprivation - and love the precious moments God gives each of us to spend with the people around us! My prayer is that we make a lasting Godly impact on our little people so that they grow up to love, honor, and cherish their families and friends.
We love each of you and wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Some pictures to enjoy - we delivered Christmas gifts to the Fort Hills community in Marietta last Saturday...Liam LOVES trucks!
![]() |
| Liam in the tubes at Roswell Area Park - the week before Christmas |




No comments:
Post a Comment