As of 5/27 bambino Skelly is estimated at 4lb - 4oz which is about 1 pound and 4 oz over where the little one should be. And according to Dr. Allen our baby is going to have "a very generous noggin". GREAT!
I just hope that generous noggin can get through where it needs to if you know what I mean!!!
We have a precious picture of our sweet kidney bean - we could see the eyes and mouth opening and closing in last Friday's ultrasound and all of the organs, bones, and little parts are all completely perfect (the right ventricle in the brain also looked perfect according to Dr. Allen).
Stay tuned for an important announcement - will the kidney bean be a boy or girl???
Nana here is so happy for both of you !!
ReplyDeleteIt was a wonderful gathering of family and friends, and thank goodness the weather was sunny and warm.
We are delighted to know we will have a little grandson to love and run after. I can almost here his laughter when Nana squirts him with the super-soaker!! LOL
Love to all of you...two and counting
Nana (Kelly's mom)