Also, this morning Skelly Jr. decided to get right up under my rib cage and stay there kicking - thus causing some serious cramping and what felt like the onset of labor! I shot up out of bed and I think Kevin thought I was going into labor: "Good thing we started packing your bag for the hospital" he said...
Otherwise, all is well in the world and we've got just under 26 days to get to the DD. Kevin's got to throw a few things in the hospital bag for himself and we've got to get the car seat situated in the car...other than that our little munchkin will have a bassinet ready to sleep in (the same bassinet that my brother, sister and I snuggled in - along with some of my cousins and their children - I think 15 babies all-together)! Diapers to keep his bottom fresh, and we've got enough onesies to sink a battleship and enough bottles to start our own baby feeding center!
We are both a bit overwhelmed - but I've been reading that no matter how prepared you feel you never feel fully ready to bring baby home. Always something to do or finish, or clean - yes, I've been nesting for awhile now!
Love you all and can't wait to share the pictures, size, length, and birthdate of our precious gift from God!!!
John Braxton Hicks - (What a good-lookin guy!!!)
History Factoid: In 1872, he described the uterine contractions not resulting in childbirth now known as Braxton Hicks contractions.

My baby is having a baby!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful thing to be part of.
Words can't even describe how thankful I am
for this wonderful little guy that will surely
bring lots of love and change to all our lives.
Thank you Lord for blessing Kelly & Kevin.
Love, Nana