Tuesday, August 2, 2011

One year ago today...

Our sweetie pie was born - being his punctual self he came into the world at exactly 11:00am ~ August 2nd. To give you a quick year in review. He was 20 inches long and 9.875 lbs. Today he is 32 inches long and weighs 25.2 lbs! I pulled my back out just last week because I leaned over to pick something up while holding him on my hip ~ I guess I can't do that anymore!

Liam arose in his crib this morning to the quiet voices of his parents singing "Happy Birthday to you..." "God's Blessings to you..." "How old are you..."

We love you so much darling - you are a dear joy in our lives and honestly - we can't remember what our lives were like before you joined our family! Lucca and Nani say Happy Birthday too!

1 Year Pics at Autrey Mill Park


No comments:

Post a Comment