The mornings and days are going fine, it is the evenings that are the hardest! Occasionally at the end of the work day my eyes get so heavy I feel like I'm going to crash right on my desk. I am reading articles that say this is all normal because of hormonal changes going on in my body.Apparently in the first trimester there's a spike in progesterone, which helps to contribute to a feeling of tiredness and sluggishness. You got that right! Then I read that feeling anxious or nervous about being pregnant can also make you tired. All of this is very helpful!!!
The most encouraging thing I've read is "Finally, you may have trouble sleeping in the first trimester, due to hormones, worry, or just the increased need to urinate frequently." Yeah, try about 4 times a night!
Something else that has kind of made me laugh is that I'll be reading in "What to Expect When You're Expecting" or an article that's been emailed to me from Parents.com and the very next week or so whatever was mentioned will happen exactly as they say. I had lunch with Hollie the other day and while in the restroom I blew my nose to find it bleeding pretty bad...about 4 days ago I read an article titled "SOS for Pregnancy Nosebleeds, Getting Nosebleeds? Here's What To Do!"
All of this is quite an adventure! I told Kevin last night, "If I'm having bad lower back pain now when the baby is only 2 1/2 ounces, what will it be like in 5 months when the little one is 4 lbs and growing!" We both laughed and I got a back massage!!!
I will be calling Violet this week! She's the most amazing deep-tissue masseuse on the planet!
Love you all and have a safe and healthy week.
The most encouraging thing I've read is "Finally, you may have trouble sleeping in the first trimester, due to hormones, worry, or just the increased need to urinate frequently." Yeah, try about 4 times a night!
Something else that has kind of made me laugh is that I'll be reading in "What to Expect When You're Expecting" or an article that's been emailed to me from Parents.com and the very next week or so whatever was mentioned will happen exactly as they say. I had lunch with Hollie the other day and while in the restroom I blew my nose to find it bleeding pretty bad...about 4 days ago I read an article titled "SOS for Pregnancy Nosebleeds, Getting Nosebleeds? Here's What To Do!"
All of this is quite an adventure! I told Kevin last night, "If I'm having bad lower back pain now when the baby is only 2 1/2 ounces, what will it be like in 5 months when the little one is 4 lbs and growing!" We both laughed and I got a back massage!!!
I will be calling Violet this week! She's the most amazing deep-tissue masseuse on the planet!
Love you all and have a safe and healthy week.
No comments:
Post a Comment