Today is January 4th, 2010 and I have begun a blog in order to journal and make accounts for the next 30 weeks of our lives. Lots will be changing and lots will be growing! I hope this will allow for you to come along on the journey with us!
Ah yes, if you are late to the table you may not have heard that Kevin and I are expecting our very own bambino/a!
We learned of this exciting news on December 3rd, but swore each other to secrecy until we felt the appropriate time came to share the happy news with our family and friends.
That special time came on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! To which both sets of our parents said they could not have received a more wonderful and surprising gift!!!
So, we are 9 weeks and 6 days along and so far I only feel preggers because I have not had that certain annoying visitor that comes to us gals each month (well every 28 days for me to be exact)! Let me just say that I am not missing this visitor right now and to be honest will be glad she'll be on vacation for the next 30 weeks! Instead I will get to experience the vast array of changes in my body and in my environment! Ahhhh! A very wise woman told be last week that "Nothing in the world worth having comes easy". Very true indeed!
Sweet Kevin is ecstatic! He is convinced the bundle of joy will be a sweet bambino! So, he can be a big brother - Kevin is, however, totally happy to have a bambina! Thank goodness :)
So, please feel free to comment, post messages to us, or just poke around to catch up!
Love you all and thank you dearly for your support and unfailing love!!!
Mz. Skelly
Mom-To-Be :)
No comments:
Post a Comment